CHEQUERED PLYWOOD (IS 4990: 1993)
Margo manufactures and supplier of premium quality Chequered Plywood that is available in diverse sizes, designs, and other related specifications. This plywood is designed and developed using the utmost quality wood at par with the ISO 9001:2000 norms.
This wood type is treated on both sides with thermosetting phenolic resins and micro organism resistant chemicals. This treatment helps protect the board from chip, cracks, warps, twists, termite, fungus, rot and abrasive action of water, sand and extreme water conditions.
Margo’s Chequered plywood boasts for its perfect configuration of low weight, high strength and high resistance to abrasion and extreme weather. It has excellent surface finish, strength, smooth texture, long-lasting shine, and intricate design.
- Specialized high density non skid ply.
- Superior sound absorption & excellent electrical insulation.
- No pre/post treatment required at the work-site
- Low maintenance cost as it does not require any painting & varnish.
- Excellent resistance to bad weather, water, impact, and sudden shock loads.
- Easy cutting, routing, screwing & grooving, giving it an edge over aluminium & steel flush boards.
- This plywood is available in smooth texture with matte finish.
- Bus/ truck/ rail coach/ boat–ship flooring
- Factory flooring
- Laboratories flooring
- Flooring for cold storages
- Buses Deck
- Sound proofing
- Flooring of Buses, Heavy Automobile, railway coaches & containers
- Extensive use in swimming pool, stair cases & in Kitchen
SIZE (IN FEET)
8×4, 7×4, 6×4, 8×3, 6×3
THICKNESS (IN MM)
12, 19, 25